Owners and operators of businesses in Fresno and Surrounding cities have learned they can depend on Fresno Plumber, Plumbing The Bay, to be there when they have a problem with their plumbing, or if they have a need for a new plumbing installation. Whether it is a leak, or a new building addition, you’ll want the most dependable and reputable Fresno commercial plumbing contractors working with you.
Plumbing The Bay has been installing new plumbing and repairing commercial plumbing problems for 25 years. We have seen it all and there’s no project or problem they won’t take on!
We provide the following Commercial Plumbing Services:
- Backflow Testing and Certification: We can install, repair and certify your backflow preventer, keeping you and your business in compliance with state and local backflow testing regulations.
- High Pressure Water Jetting: the best way to clean grease, sludge, sand and debris from sewer lines. This is very good for restaurants, apartment complexes, condo associations and other commercial establishments.
- Lift Station Maintenance and Repair: We can schedule preventative maintenance for your lift station and tailor it to your needs. We will advise you of any repairs that need to be made.
- Repiping: of your commercial building. You can choose the type of piping: pvc or pex.
- Sewer and Drain Cleaning: We can do more than just clean drains, as a full service commercial plumbing company, we can also repair or replace your water or sewer lines.
- Toilet, faucet or fixture repair or replacement: We can repair or replace any toilet, faucet or fixture. We will provide and install or install the items you provide.
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement: conventional gas or electric hot water heaters or a thankless system, we have you covered. We can repair, replace or install in any commercial plumbing environment.
- Wall/Slab Leak Repair: We can find and fix your leaks. Don’t risk extensive damage, call us today!
- Sump Pumps: Many homes in South Florida are constructed so excess water runs using gravity to low points in the house including the basement or crawlspace. A sump pump basin or pit is an enclosed concrete hole or container installed in the area where the water flows, from groundwater or seepage. Sump pumps take this collected water from the pit and pumps it outside the home where it can flow into the storm drain system, drywells, or other areas.
We work with some of the biggest property and facility management companies in the US as well as with all of our individual local friends and customers. Let us show you how amazing, easy, and worry free your plumbing experience may be.